Saturday, August 23, 2008

These Olympics need to end

Oh, I've enjoyed them. Too much obviously. But now I can't look away. I come home and turn on the Olympics and watch all night no matter what.

I'm getting a little sick of them but here I am on a Saturday afternoon watching boxing. I don't even like boxing unless it's Muhammad Ali. This is getting ridiculous. I watch everything. I watch diving. I don't care about diving. I watched less Olympics when I went to them in 1996. Don't get me wrong, it was fun being there. But there was so much other stuff going on besides the actual games.

Anyway this needs to end soon or I really will complete my final transformation into full-fledged couch potato.

Go Spain! I hate Kobe Bryant and I hate Coach K. They are perfect for each other. Two pompous egotistical jerks.

No comments: